منتديات مايلي سايرس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

للبنات فقط

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
~*~pop star~*~

~*~pop star~*~

المساهمات : 335
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/08/2009
العمر : 27
الموقع : لا يوجد

مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس   مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 10, 2009 2:15 am

وهاي مواصفات فتات احلام نك جوناس نقلتهة من منتدى وهي عبارة عن خرابيط حاولوا انو تفتهمون
مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس NickJonas-1

نيك: أنا أبداً مَا كَانَ عِنْدي a صديقة أثناء وقتِ عيد الميلادِ. لكن أعتقد سيناريو تأريخِ العطلةِ المثاليِ سَيَكُونُ عيد الميلادَ في مدينة نيويورك. أنا أوَدُّ أَنْ أَهْبطَ إلى المتنزهِ المركزيِ، يَتدلّى بساحةِ تزحلق التزحلق على الجليدَ، من المحتمل مركز Rockefeller. هناك شيء الذي أنت تَواً gotta رَأى متى أنت في مدينة نيويورك.

نيك: أنت يَجِبُ أَنْ تَكُونَ قادر على الإشتِراك في كُلّ شيءِ مَع صديقتِكَ.

نيك: أَعْرفُ بأنّني كُنْتُ عاشقُ، لَكنِّي إنتظرتُ a وقت طويل قَبْلَ أَنْ قُلتُ "حبَّ" الكلمةَ إلى شخص ما بالرغم من أنَّ أنا كُنْتُ أُفكّرُه، لأن أَعتبرُ "الحبَّ" لِكي أكُونَ أكثر مِنْ فقط a كلمة.

نيك: هي محرجُ لي إلى رسالةِ النَصِّ ذهاباً وإياباً مَع a بنت. أَسْألُ كُلّ هذه الأسئلةِ فقط لإِسْتِمْرار a محادثة متى أنا يَجِبُ أَنْ فقط تَكُونُ مُصَاحَبَتها.

نيك: عندما أنت texting، أنت يُمْكِنُ أَنْ تَقُولَ الأشياءَ إلى a بنت بأنَّ ك أبداً لا تَقُولُ شخصياً. أنت فقط تَطْبعُ الذي تُريدُ وتَضْغطُ تُرسلُ.

نيك: قبلتي الأولى كَانتْ جيدةَ جداً. هو كَانَ يَفْحصُ أفقَ المدينةَ. هو كَانَ حلوَّ! هو كَانَ رهيبَ.

نيك: نعم تَفاديتُ البناتَ قبل ذلك، لكن السبب. إذا أَحْبُّ البنت، هناك يُصادفُ أنا لا أَعْرفُ ما هي تَعتقدُ. لذا أَبْدأُ إسْتِجْواب الحالةِ. أُريدُها أَنْ تُلاحظَني، لذا أَلْعبُه بارد.

نيك: أَسْحقُ على البناتِ اللواتي هدوءَ kinda، أيضاً.

نيك: طريقي المفضّل لإثارة إعجاب البنت بغناء إليها. أُريدُ غِنَائها، أَو على الأقل محاولة إلى.

نيك: أَحبُّ الألبسةَ حقاً [على البنت]. أَحْبُّ البنت التي تَبْدو مثل السيدة.

نيك: أَحتاجُ الصديقة التي سَتَقْضي فقط الوقت طيب مَعي.

نيك: إختياري فوق الخَطِّ، "تباطأ، سُكّر، لأن أَنا مريض بالسكر "!

نيك: أَحبُّ شحماتَ الأذن! لا، أَمْزحُ. أنا يَجِبُ أَنْ أَقُولَ إذا البنت عِنْدَها عيونُ جميلةُ، سَأُثارُ إهتمام.

نيك: (على الذي يَبْحثُ عنه في البنت) أَبْحثُ عن شخص ما الذي عِنْدي ثقةُ. أيضاً شخص ما الذي نشيط، سبب لَستُ ذلك النشيطِ.

نيك: (عندما يَدْعو البنت) قلبي يَبْدأُ بضَرْب حقاً صومِ وأنا عِنْدي هذا الشيءِ حيث أَبتلعُ أحياناً.

نيك: بَعْض البناتِ يُحاولنَ صعبة جداً لأنْ يَحْصلنَ على إنتباهِ الرجالِ مِن قِبل لا يَلْبسنَ ملابسَ كثيرةَ. عندما a بنت تَلْبسُ بشكل رائع بالطعمِ الجيدِ يَقُولَ بأنّها عِنْدَها ثقةُ وبأنّها تَفْخرُ بظهورِها.

نيك: الذي أَبْحثُ عنه في البنت شخص ما الذي سَأَفْهمُ جدولَي المجنونَ وسَأَدْعمُ هناك لي. فقط a بنت التي سَتَجْعلُني أَبتسمُ وأَبقيني في حالة سعادة.

مِنْ هذا من السّهلِ إخْبار الذي نيك الرجل وسيم موهوب حلوّ عطوف حنون حسّاس جدا

وجبتة بالانجليزي همين

Nick likes someone who is down-to-earth, funny and smart, and doesn't miond having to
kill time during band rehearsals. (That means he want a girl who is indepenent and who can find her own fun when he has band commitments.) He is impressed when a girl seems to always ne reading a book--so you bookworm type of girls might want to know him better. He never judges "brainicac" girls as being nerds. He likes someone he can learn from. And he likes a girl with a wacky, talkative side at the same time. Nick's biggest turn off is a girl who is jealous and who talks back to her parents. Nick is really respectful of his parents so he wants someone the smae way. Nick likes making videos with his brothers for youtube and wouyld want your input on if you like the funny clips they make (as well as the musical ones)! The bottem line is that Nick is super-breed of young gentleman and the girl that snags him is super-lucky! He gives the best hugs in the universe

Nick Jonas has said that beautiful eyes and a smile are the biggest thing that attracts him to girls. (He does believe in love at first sight too). He says that he can tell someone's personality from looking in their eyes.

He LOVES girls looking lady-like. He said the most flattering thing on a girl is a nice dress. He doesn't like girls who dress inappropriately.

Another big thing is understanding Nick's schedule. He says that he's away for long periods of time and he needs a girl who can realize that he's really busy. But he would rather text a girl than call her and he believes keeping in touch is really important.

Nick says that he's not very energetic so he needs someone with more energy than him. He doesn't like a particular type of girl, just one who likes him for who he really is and isn't interested in his money/fame etc. His girl has to be focussed and serious yet playful at the same time. He says that manners are important too.

His dream date is taking a girl to a NY Yankees game and watching them beat the Red Sox.

He hates it when a girl is afraid to eat in front of him. He likes healthy girls who take care of their bodies.
(BTW, his celebrity crushes are Anna Kournikova, Brenda Song and JORDAN PRUITT the most. He supposedly dated Miley Cyrus too.)

Here are some quotes I found:

Nick: Boys don't really know what they're doing half the time. Sometimes I'm oblivious to flirting, and I just have to ask, "Okay, what's the deal? Are you into me or not?" Or I'm the last one to even realize that I have a girlfriend until someone mentions it.

Nick: I know that true love is definitely out there.

Nick: I have two modes. First I get really quiet, but then I'm the complete opposite, where I'm like telling jokes. How I act depends on the girl. It helps when a girl's really confident because then I don't feel like I have to entertain her.

Nick: I have a tendency to sort of look away when I start to like a girl. So if I have to work hard to look in her eyes and be engaging during a conversation, then I know it's cool and it's for real.

Nick: I wouldn't date a girl with a bad attitude. I'm "Mr. Positive."

Nick: I've never had a girlfriend during Christmas time. But I think the perfect holiday date scenario would be Christmas in New York City. I'd like to go down to central Park, hang out by the ice skating rink, possibly Rockefeller Center. There's a couple of thing you've just gotta see when you're in New York City.

Nick: You should be able to share everything with your girlfriend.

Nick: I know I've been in love, but I waited a long time before I said the word "love" to someone even though I'd been thinking it, because I consider "love" to be more than just a word.

Nick: It's embarrassing for me to text message back and forth with a girl. I'm asking all these questions just to continue a conversation when I should just be hanging out with her.

Nick: When you're texting, you can say things to a girl that you'd never say in person. You just type what you want and press send.

Nick: My first kiss was really good. It was looking over the city skyline. It was sweet! It was awesome.

Nick: Yeah I've avoided girls before, but for a reason. If I like a girl, there's a chance I don't know what she's thinking. So I start to question the situation. I want her to notice me, so I play it cool.

Nick: I crush on girls who are kinda quiet, too.

Nick: My favorite way to impress a girl is by singing to her. I want to serenade her, or at least try to.

Nick: I really love dresses [on a girl]. I like a girl who looks like a lady.

Nick: I need a girlfriend who'll just have a good time with me.

Nick: My pick up line is, "Slow down, sugar, because I'm a diabetic"!

Nick: I love earlobes! No, I'm kidding. I would have to say if a girl has beautiful eyes, I'm going to be interested.

Nick: (on what he looks for in a girl) I look for someone who has confidence. Also someone whose energetic, cause I'm NOT that energetic.

Nick: (when he calls a girl) My heart starts beating really fast and I have this thing where I gulp sometimes.

Nick: Some girls try too hard to get guys' attentions by not wearing much clothes. When a girl dresses nicely with good taste it says that she has confidence and that she takes pride in her appearance.

Nick: What I'm looking for in a girl is someone who will understand my crazy schedule and will be there to support me. Just a girl who will make me smile and keep me happy

انتضر الردود
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
M!LEY

M!LEY

المساهمات : 321
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2009
العمر : 27
الموقع : لا يوجد

مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس   مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 10, 2009 9:41 am

ثاانكس
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

مواصفات فتاة احلام نك جوناس
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» صور لفرقة جوناس
» شبيه جو جوناس ..لا يفوتكم !!
» مايلي سايرس مع نيك جوناس
» 50 خبر عن الاخوة جوناس برذور
» هذا فيديو لنك جوناس وهو يقفز في الحفلة